The course consists of 20 lessons. At the end of the course you will be able:
- To introduce yourself and your friends, to greet, thank, apologize, congratulate and tell about your family and friends, your work and interests.
- To express the intent, desire, request, wish, advice, offer, invitation, agreement or disagreement, denial, approval or prohibition, promise and uncertainty.
- To interact with native speakers in the store, at the bank, in the restaurant, in the classroom, on the streets, in public transport, while visiting a doctor or a pharmacy.
- To read a simple text and understand its overall content.
- To write a letter (15-18 sentences).
- To communicate by phone.
You may want to pass the state exam on the Russian language as a foreign language: "Basic Level (A2)». This exam is offered also for those who apply for work permit in Russia or Russian citizenship.